It's been another crazy busy month at Nerdish HQ this month and we've had a couple of weeks in which we all got sick which was really horrible. This month I think is my smallest round up of books so far this year, but I have a lot of exciting things coming up in the next couple of months, with more book tours and more author interviews.
I made more of a dent into reading our graphic novels and trade paper backs and I also finished reading a manga series that I've been reading over the past few months. Myself and my buddy reader finished another book together and we've moved onto The Pillars Of The Earth by Ken Follett and I have to say I'm absolutely loving it so far, in fact we'e enjoying it so much, we've decided to read 40 pages a day instead of 20.
Onto the books:
1. Unmarked Vampire by Belinda Laj - 4 Stars
2. The Brave And The Bold, Volume 1: The Lords Of Luck by Mark Waid - 5 Stars
3. Green Lantern, Vol 6: Secret Origin by Geoff Johns - 5 Stars
4. The Death Of Superman by Dan Jurgens - 3 Stars
5. Death Note: Black Edition, Vol. 5 by Tsugumi Ohba - 4 Stars
6. The Chamber (Twin Worlds Trilogy #1) by Dominic H. King - 5 Stars
7. Death Note: Black Edition, Vol. 6 by Tsugumi Ohba - 5 Stars
8. The Wicked + The Divine, Vol. 1: The Faust Act by Kieron Gillen - 5 Stars
9. Oliver Twist by Charles Dickens - 3 Stars
10. Absolute Batman: The Long Halloween by Jeph Loeb - 2 Stars
11. The Secret Of Heaven (Aiden Leonardo #1) by Felix Alexander - 3 Stars
12. The Flash: Born To Run by Mark Waid - 4 Stars
Have you read any of these? What did you think?
I'm hoping to start catching up on reading my single issues (both hard copy and e-copy) of comics in May, I just need to figure out the best way to keep track of what I've read. I think I'll probably start a separate book/comic journal to go with my main book journal. I would love a version of Goodreads but just for comics!